Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding-ness

Hi-ya pumpkin.

I cannot even count how many wedding blogs, websites, reviews, photos, resources and referrals I have studied in the past 7.5 months. And I'm just talking online. No matter how many I have read in hand. Woo boy.

So, I was thinking: other than having an awesome wedding, what will this get me? How will this seemingly useless knowledge really help anyone? Oh, yes! I have a blog that maybe a handful of people read! And so, here are my brief website referrals for those who are on the path to marriage.

These are the ones I look at daily: (Yes, I know my life will be empty after the wedding - haha!)
oncewed.com
ruffledblog.com
stylemepretty.com
marthastewartweddings.com
onewed.com

Others that I don't look at everyday but are arguably just as essential:
theknot.com
thebrokeassbride.com
etsy.com
greenweddingshoes.com

There's a ton more. Believe me!

I'm telling you - if you need advice, help, recommendation, in Texas or Southern California, I have probably seen a picture of it or read a review on it. Wasn't it Jesus who said, ask and you shall receive? Mm hmm.

I would love to help! I seriously enjoy this wayyy too much!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is good. Spread that knowledge, honey. I've taught you well

    ReplyDelete